( search forums )
Weed is a B@stard
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Sithak
December 29, 2003, 5:14 am
damn weed says preety hurtful things ! lol its funny how he tries so hard to make ppl feel like

u say im a sucky person look at ur self man

u sit there makeing me feel like and sayin im a bad person and u get a sick twisted pleasure about it.

i hope ur enjoying it ( ur the bad person )

Weed
December 29, 2003, 5:25 am
oh yeah, im evil, so what?
i dont have to watch ur sh!t everywhere i go.
im at least being myself around here
i dont need to act like a strange dude to get attention, i get enough attention, i dont go around making 15 posts per day cuz i got a life, and i hate seeing ppl like u (stupid mother f*cking piece of shiet crippled from the neck up) filling one of my favourite forums with ur [:-censored].

so forgive me (no) if i insult u, or make u feel bad, but i hope a big ice cream truck falls on your head, or maybe u could broke ur hands so u wont write.

btw, use the search button, u could just post in any of the other "i hate weed" topics.

Sithak
December 29, 2003, 5:40 am
wow ur a stupid fag man i bet u have no friends in life u [:-censored]ing loner

AerialAssault
December 29, 2003, 5:47 am
*spam*

eyic
December 29, 2003, 5:47 am
weed is cool :D

Sithak
December 29, 2003, 5:56 am
well im not doing anything to this prick and hes having PMS all over me

Malk
December 29, 2003, 5:58 am
Well.. I've been chatting with Weed for some time.. And he is really cool [:P] I really don't understand how you can think such harsh things 'bout him..

Weed
December 29, 2003, 6:01 am
yeah, i enjoy making u suffer lil mofo, now u need to understand something, u did something to me.
i come to the forums to check on stuff i like to see, or may not like too much, but its ok, and than, on a single weekend, u spammed all over the forum, read my signature and u will understand more, and maybe use a dicctionary (not a d!cktonary like u r used to) and check on the word "b@stard" cuz maybe what u mean here is that im an azzhole.
sithak, stop the spamming crap or ill make ur life a living hell.

Sithak
December 29, 2003, 6:17 am
lol ok so were at a understanding i will try to calm down on the posts

honestly im not star hunting i just love posting and descussing stuff with the ppl on this forum

eyic
December 29, 2003, 6:23 am
this isnt a chat room its a forum, i dont think posting within seconds from each other is called "using a forum" its called chatting so how about u dotn use this forum as a chat room and FIND your self a chat room that u can discuss ur crap in.

kthxbye

Sithak
December 29, 2003, 6:25 am
dude lol its the bash pit anything alowed in here

u could say that if we were in any other forum but this is the bash pit ^^ :D

eyic
December 29, 2003, 6:28 am
u kept spammign the lounge and other boards

Malk
December 29, 2003, 6:39 am
It doesn't change anything.. Bash pit is there to Bash people, no? Not to spam.. You know what? This forum should be set so that number of post don't increase when you post here.. that way you can spam as much as you want, without being qualified as a star hunter [:D]

Sithak
December 29, 2003, 6:49 am
lol dude when u post here u dont get posts

SILENT
December 29, 2003, 6:52 am
quote:Originally posted by Weed
filling one of my favourite forums with ur [:-censored].

Agreed.

Sithak make a irc channel or something..

juice _ box
December 29, 2003, 7:01 am
sithak, your a dumb ass. leave the forums.

morpheus
December 29, 2003, 7:06 am
quote:Originally posted by Sithak
wow ur a stupid fag man i bet u have no friends in life u [:-censored]ing loner

i found that quite amusing, considering you're averaging 30 posts per day, not to mention the 70 you lost, plus all the bs posts in the bash pit.

and weed's not a b@stard, he just speaks his mind and tells it like it is. and yeah, sometimes he's an ass about it, but it's only because dimwits get on his nerves and he has to sink to their level to get his point across. other than that, he's pretty cool on the forums, and from what i've seen, a true pro in game.

Sithak
December 29, 2003, 7:18 am
sure... mmmm k

that fuking sniper
December 29, 2003, 8:42 am
Heres how I see it, with no flames or taking sides:

Sithak registers in the forums, most of his posts dont hold any points of opinion, they dont have backing if they do, and the rest is pretty much useless spam, but its in the Bash Pit so I wont use that against you.

You make these posts, and expect no one to answer to you, you've made more than a hundred posts in 2 days, almost all, if not really all of them, are useless to the general forum viewers, and expect everyone to stay silent?

I mean personally I wont start flaming, but we're talking about general forum viewers, if you cant handle criticism or flaming, which is normally targeted at spammers, much like you, then either stop spamming, have something to say in your posts, or leave the forums, it is that simple. Dont expect everyone to like you when you spam, and then make threads such as "Weed is a b@stard", well all good and great, but did you ever concieve trying to attempt to think for once WHY are you being flamed so badly?

Check out most of the people who got flamed on these forums, most of them have oddly high post counts and their posts being 3 lines-long in majority, does that spark a nuance of logic?

I dont hold anything against you, personally, I forget anything that general people do if they start acting in an intellegent manner. I was flamed sometimes, but I've never made a thread to flame my enemies back, and now these enemies are friends of mine, wierd eh? No, logical. If you try to make something out of your membership in this forum and contribute to it, you wont be flamed anymore, I assure you that.

All in all, I'm not really against you, Sithak, I'm just explaning to you why I think you are being flamed, to make more constructive posts, and see what happens then, but, as always, when there's an action, there's a reaction, you spam, people will respond, often with flames. Next time think WHY before you make hate threads for nothing. I hope you'll learn from this post :)

And to all others who do flame him, try not to, I mean, how many spammers were there in these forums? Each of them was flamed, pretty badly, you dont have to work your nerves up each time someone pisses you off on a frickin forum :P

juice _ box
December 29, 2003, 9:02 am
Now we wait for him to read one sentance of that, not comprehend it and continue to spam.

Camping_Carl
December 29, 2003, 10:57 am
lets have sex with that thing

Spitzfiya
December 29, 2003, 3:34 pm
Sithak: Hmm well what can i say, you have been kindly showed the door... now you have no choice but to use it. Cant help you on this one, you dug your own [:-censored]ing grave dude.

Well you can go, stay, or get banned...its all really up to you...

koil
December 29, 2003, 3:55 pm
would be funny to see him banned tho. that way we could finaly see if hes one out of the three spirits that invaded spitz's mind (all depends if god will put his curse on the road and not on the car).

oh and, weed ownz, sithak suks.. theyre weed, youre happy? :P

Liber_Lupus
December 29, 2003, 4:27 pm
ill hope he keeps spamming and get banned, i would celebrate that day

?
December 29, 2003, 6:11 pm
weed is cool, he just is very opinionated i guess

Weed
December 29, 2003, 6:59 pm
nah #8224;, im just stubborn like an old goat.

morpheus
December 29, 2003, 7:20 pm
weed, just admit it. you're an asshole. admittance is the 1st step to becoming a better person.

trust me, it works. i admitted it a long time ago, and i've been a better asshole ever since. [;)]

Sithak
December 29, 2003, 7:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by that fuking sniper
Heres how I see it, with no flames or taking sides:

I dont hold anything against you, personally, I forget anything that general people do if they start acting in an intellegent manner. I was flamed sometimes, but I've never made a thread to flame my enemies back, and now these enemies are friends of mine, wierd eh? No, logical. If you try to make something out of your membership in this forum and contribute to it, you wont be flamed anymore, I assure you that.

dude there was to threads about me getting banned and i make one and i get in trouble

no one said anything when they made one about me

hey spitzfiya dont say that kinda [:-censored]. i dont need you to [:-censored]ing sit there and tell me that i dug a hole and [:-censored]. So just [:-censored]ing stop it.

that fuking sniper
December 29, 2003, 7:54 pm
:) You had absolutely no idea what the point of my post was, did you?

The point is, realize why you're being flamed before you go ape with cusses and posts hardly comprehendable, but hey, I mean, thats just how I see it. I can take my time to make long posts because I want to, you can bust your nerves on people you dont know in an online forum, thats not in real life. For all you know, I could be a guy living in a refrigeraor that somehow has internet access, but you still get mad at my posts instead of seeing what I really had in mind. I'll be the guy waving at you when you finally get banned by some admin who will get tired of you ;)

?
December 29, 2003, 8:28 pm
tfs your so smart =D

Weed
December 29, 2003, 9:33 pm
ok, ill Follow Mr Morpheus advice and ill addmit it ....
Hello, My name is Weed, and im an A-S-S-H-O-L-E *sits and hears claps from the other assholes stting on the chair circle*

ok anyway, yeah TFS, at least u can say u tryed... ;)
the guy just cant say the difference between good and bad... like a 10 year old... he writes like a 10 year old... and sounds like a horny 10 year old... so he must be 10 year old...
anyway, he doesnt get the difference between:
1- ppl make a topic to ban him cuz he spammed the sh!t out of this forum
2- making a topic bout some asshole that told him to stfu cuz he makes my eyes hurt with his useless crapp...
what can i say? poor guy after all, he is just showing us how fuken bored he is.

Sithak
December 29, 2003, 9:41 pm

i just dont no wut to say.

lol im not tryin to go on with it

you just keep arguements going with your stupid insults.

Squal
December 29, 2003, 9:49 pm
/me takes weeds side..
Weed is a nice guy, and if he insults, he probably has a good reason for it..
altho he overexhagerate sometimes =x , still a nice guy
besides.., i haven't seen you post alot, but i have seen people say your the new M ..that must say something about you

Sithak
December 29, 2003, 9:54 pm
w/e im going to end this!

Sorry everyone im going to say something right now that will probably be the most serious thing you will ever here me say.

Im sorry and im not going to spam anymore. Ill stick to the topic. I will try not to post 50 times a day. Also i wont give like posts that are like 1 word and dont make sence.

Again SORRY

srry weed and anyone i pissed off ^^

koil
December 29, 2003, 9:56 pm
whoa.. nvm. didnt saw the post ^

Squal
December 29, 2003, 9:58 pm
Interesting.. apoligizing shows u have some maturity in you... but the fact u made this thread proofs the opposite.. hmm..don't know what to think now..

-edit- typo

morpheus
December 29, 2003, 11:25 pm
possibly he has seen the error of his ways? nah

Spitzfiya
December 30, 2003, 12:41 am
He just wants to be loved again :P

LiL_FuKa
December 30, 2003, 11:08 pm
Actually I'm disappointed in you sithak. You just gave up all of a sudden.. next time fight for what you BELIEVE is right..Who cares what other people think?

Sithak
December 30, 2003, 11:39 pm
i agree lil fuka ( i still beleve wut i think ) but every time i would post something i would get flamed. Even if i ask a question or said some related to the topic i would get a big STFU lol.

o well i said sorry and its over and done with. Im not spaming or saying as stupid stuff any more.
i just wana make some friends here and have fun ^^

Weed
December 31, 2003, 2:04 am
Lil Fuka, ur wrong again, sometimes giving up on the things u believe make u change for good.
so if he stops (which i believe he will) his bs, he will be treated as a person and not as another idiot. he is on a good way.
get the hint?

morpheus
December 31, 2003, 2:43 am
/me sits and listens to the wise old weed, then meditates upon his profound knowledge.

RuFIo_2Wai_
December 31, 2003, 3:00 am
well, i take weeds side, because he is weed.
But the guy does have his problems:
1. Jew
2. Doesnt have fore skin
3. Not christian
4. From israel
5. Jewish
6. erm.... jew

Thankyou

Weed
December 31, 2003, 3:28 am
yeah, i guess some ppl think being a jew is a bad thing, i dont blame them.
u know why? look at Morpheus signature ;)
enjoy ;)

RuFIo_2Wai_
December 31, 2003, 5:02 am
haha nice

Tha Doggfather
January 1, 2004, 1:28 am
i hope we can all find it in our harts to give sithak one last chance, hoping that he finds the strenght deep inside him to resist his urge to spam. you must admit you did nothing but spamming sithak, i mean having an avarage of 22 posts a day... :S

i hope you will keep your promise.

LiL_FuKa
January 1, 2004, 9:04 pm
Hmm Weed, why are you hinting at me?... On second thought, don't answer that.

Drama
January 2, 2004, 1:44 am
Sithak is little spammer. He registered forum about week ago and now he has got 186 posts (at the moment). Wannabe ?

Da cHeeSeMaN
January 2, 2004, 4:32 pm
i think the title should be changed to sithak is a b@stard
anyone agree?

SuperKill
January 2, 2004, 5:42 pm
<flame post at someone blah blah blah>

Weed
January 2, 2004, 6:32 pm
no, i just think u should just let this thing die.
im not talkin bout the topic... im talkin bout sithak... no im talkin bout the topic... or maybe not....

anyway, im not a [:-censored]... it should be changed to asshole anyway... im an asshole

CardBoardWarrior
January 2, 2004, 9:27 pm
I saw this post in the bash pit a while ago, but never got around to reading it. The thing is with me I hate reading threads that are a couple pages long. K but today I started reading this and it is so funny to see all of you guys arguing and stuff, lol. Btw I take Weeds side, and sithak's name should be changed to [:-censored]hak if he dosent stop spamming.

w00t. That was possibly my longest post ever. :P

Weed
January 3, 2004, 12:57 am
quote:Originally posted by CardBoardWarrior
w00t. That was possibly my longest post ever. :P

kinda sad aint it?

frogboy
January 3, 2004, 1:23 am
I think Sithak's disappeared.

?
January 3, 2004, 2:11 am
i ate him

morpheus
January 3, 2004, 2:17 am
^ you'll probably need to get rabies shots

Sithak
January 13, 2004, 12:44 am
wow i contuinue to get flamed when i stop spaming. Lol i dun have a problem with weed anymore hes cool.

Weed
January 13, 2004, 3:07 pm
LET THIS FUKEN TOPIC DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!