( search forums )
can i plese have a close combat prime wep
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Happy Camper
December 29, 2003, 6:49 am
i need me a close combat wep as a prime, some thing that has more skill invovled than the chain saw, i love spikes katana idea, but i can't think of what else it cloud be, hope some one feels the same way i do

did i mention i love spikes idea??

villekallio
December 29, 2003, 10:18 am
Ut's impact hammer. :P Or a battle axe or sledge hammer. Just to name a few.

frogboy
December 29, 2003, 10:30 am
M79? If we had a melee weapon for primary, it would render the knife useless.

Dark Soul
December 29, 2003, 10:34 am
What about a big iron pipe lol

bLaStEr
December 29, 2003, 12:08 pm
KATANA FOR ME! ;> *me want katana*

Hm, knife kills you instantly if you throw it with good speed, what bout when you had for example katana as primary you couldnt use it for throwing & it would not kill you instantly like 2-5 hits depends on where you slash :)

juice _ box
December 29, 2003, 12:26 pm
Replace katana with a stick or club with multible movements, like a jab, swing ect. This would provide a whole new meaning to melee battle.

sativa
December 29, 2003, 1:48 pm
there even could be special wars for that:p but give me a large dubbel edge'd sword (like that from samourai X)

Droopy
December 29, 2003, 5:04 pm
How about a light-saber (or whats it called) u know that glowing sword thingy from Star Wars! HA?

Oh and think of a huge battle, where everyones fighting with swords or katanas os r something...

But if a katana would be emplimented, I recomend that it takes half life from a player.

juice _ box
December 29, 2003, 5:36 pm
Droopy & sativa. This is soldat, not a some sort of... ninja game.

?
December 29, 2003, 5:39 pm
a spear =)

LiL_FuKa
December 29, 2003, 5:46 pm
And axe seems like the best thing to replace the chainsaw to me.. Imagine being able to select this huge Battle-Axe thingi, and you attack by pulling it out from behind you, and attacking straight down on the victom's head.

liquidis x snake
December 29, 2003, 5:49 pm
A cheese grater!

juice _ box
December 29, 2003, 6:09 pm
Those things that are like big blade gloves.. or somthing

Happy Camper
December 29, 2003, 8:24 pm
i would like it to have a longer range than the chain saw to, it is hard to get that close with that thing!!