( search forums )
New mod in the making
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
VENgE
November 24, 2002, 6:12 pm
ive started a new mod based about a fictional war between Russia and a russian terrorist group (name still to be made up.) I replacing most of the sounds for the weapons and all the weapons (except mabey the minigun) will be changed. I have almost altered all of the weapons so far and given them new sounds.
Heres a look at a few of the weapons (AK74SU,RPD,Druganov)

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] weapons.ZIP1.7 KB

My new weapon list will be (when finished)
mp5: Vikhr-SR 3
m249: RPD
Colt: Tokarev
AK74: Ak74SU
Barret M82: Druganov SVD
Shotgun: RMB '93
M79: RPG
Ruger: SKS Simonive
Styer Aug: OC-14 Groza
Desert Eagles: Gsh-18s
I know these new names probably mean nothing to you but ill just say that in the end the weapons will look diferent and add to the feel of the mod.

I have no idea how to make player skins or maps so if anybody is at all interested you will have to wait or volunteer* to help with the player skins or maps. Thanks

(*people volunteering for my first mod? Not damn likely. But if you are interested, my email is bobbert_man@hotmail.com

MrKhan
November 25, 2002, 6:35 am
well the mod seem to be cool and the sniper looked good. and please can you do like me with the sniper sound? after you have shot a reloading sound comes after I think it was 1,5 or 2,0sec and when it stops the sniper is ready. so the reloading sound makes you know when you can shot again and then I dont have to change your sfx ;). And can you upload pics for all weapons later? my source doesnt seem to have them and I dont look at russian weapons exept AK.

VENgE
November 25, 2002, 8:46 pm
Wow. Khan thinks my mod is cool.
Ill try to work on the sniper thing. My rpg is looking very good and i have made new skins and stuff. And if you are wondering why i made this mod with alot of russian influences, I just like Russian guns. I have worked with them alot at my shooting range (we have a Vhiker there) and i find them to just feel good. Of couse that dosent mean anything in a video game. I just need to learn how to make maps now

High
November 25, 2002, 9:14 pm
VENgE: here use editpro to makes maps...download it here [URL]

VENgE
November 26, 2002, 12:18 am
damn. using edit pro is HARD! the instructions on the site arent that great either. Is there any other help pages that are a bit more detailed?

MrKhan
November 26, 2002, 6:56 am
lol. Venge its not that hard , if you have questions about it just ask someone by PM or in the map maker forums. So you like russian weapons? whats wrong with USA's weapons and bombs? ex. they used a 15,000pound bomb too *reads the text* to make an LZ (Landing Zone) hehe. But sure russian weapons are kinda cool , Im kinda stuck with the AK as I said but nothing beats m16 coltm4 and H&k weapons and *looks at the time* ow,ow time to school , well gl Venge and read my post with the sound thing , if you are confused I can do it for you

VENgE
November 26, 2002, 8:25 pm
nothing is wrong with american weapons. Im just saying that in a game that you need sheer volume of bullet fire power, russia gets things done... Except mabey Austraila with thier firestorm gun emplacement. Fires 1 million 9mm bullets or 1000 40mm grenades in a second. (no ****ting)

High
November 26, 2002, 9:14 pm
VENgE: where did you get teh sounds of the gun?

VENgE
November 26, 2002, 10:14 pm
dfferent half life mods. Firearms,CS, Battlegrounds and tour of duty

High
November 27, 2002, 9:04 pm
VENgE: cool...you have all those games...

VENgE
November 27, 2002, 10:43 pm
They are just mods for halflife.

High
November 29, 2002, 12:45 am
VENgE: yo venge i will volunteer and help you with the mod...you have msnm or AIM?

VENgE
November 30, 2002, 4:19 pm
msn. Bobbert_man@hotmail.com

Edge
November 30, 2002, 10:05 pm
VENgE, I can make any map you want. Well, except for the fact that out of the blue my EditPro just up and quit on me. The mod is good, and yes, all those names mean truckloads to me. Not to many people appreciate the SVD. Nice to meet you all, and talk to you later. =)

VENgE
November 30, 2002, 11:20 pm
cool

High
December 1, 2002, 2:57 am
Edge: welcome to the community, nice to have you

VENgE: i can't wait for your m79, can't wait to see how it looks like, actually i can't wait for ANYTHING
i dont have no PATIENECE *scratching my head*

MrKhan
December 1, 2002, 3:37 pm
well me too but I have petience =P

High
December 2, 2002, 3:41 am
MrKhan: yeah man...wuteva!