( search forums )
The Best Cheat Ever!!!! Its AWESOME!!!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 30, 2003, 10:11 pm
practice.

ok, i personally hate cheats i.e. speed hack...
why cant you guys jus practice and get better instead of cheating your way through ya pussys?....i think everyone will agree with me on this one. and i dont think that this should be locked or called spam. It should be stickyed more than anything else cuz there are a lot of speedhackers out there that are really annoying.

(did i scare you styx?)lol!

Hitman131
December 30, 2003, 10:19 pm
i dont think anyone here hacks anyways.

Sithak
December 30, 2003, 10:20 pm
UGHH why did u make the best cheat ever thread and then bash cheaters. you could of called the thread
"for all the cheaters out there" or "My 2 cents on cheats and cheaters"

Hitman131
December 30, 2003, 10:20 pm
o nevermind I guess some people here do

toadsMoke
December 30, 2003, 10:25 pm
You didn't scare anyone MikeShinoda.pheonix... I just thought things were going to get a little exciting, but sadly, I was disappointed.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 30, 2003, 10:27 pm
lol well i just wanted to see how many ppl would look and lots of ppl do cheat and its just annoying...ruins my day..[V]

Sithak
December 30, 2003, 10:27 pm
lol toadsmoke u mean exciting as in "time for some banning" lol ^^

R
December 30, 2003, 10:29 pm
this would have been a better thread if mike posted a cheat and then got banned...but sadly hes just complaining some more about cheaters =\

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 30, 2003, 10:32 pm
and sadly your jus complaining about me.[:D]
do you guys not think that cheating is an important issue? or do you cheat? lol you were probably lookin at this post to get a link to a cheat..so i.e. all of you that viewed this post are cheaters[:P] cept toadsmoke..lol he was lookin to ban me lol that would be funny. im not that stupid to post a cheat i mean i dont even know how to.

R
December 30, 2003, 10:34 pm
well then technically you're a cheater too if you go by what you just said

Hitman131
December 30, 2003, 10:43 pm
I just went in to say my 2 cents on how cheating is bad and you arent supposed to make threads like this but then I saw there wasnt 1 in the first place

Sithak
December 30, 2003, 11:04 pm
quote:Originally posted by MikeShinoda.pheonix
and sadly your jus complaining about me.[:D]
do you guys not think that cheating is an important issue? or do you cheat? lol you were probably lookin at this post to get a link to a cheat..so i.e. all of you that viewed this post are cheaters[:P] cept toadsmoke..lol he was lookin to ban me lol that would be funny. im not that stupid to post a cheat i mean i dont even know how to.

Yea man i agree cheating is a very important issue but... u know after hereing about it over and over it just becomes meaning less.

u no wut i mean?[^]

Hitman131
December 30, 2003, 11:07 pm
no matter waht you say your not going to convince other people to stop cheating if they really want to. Only action by banning will really do anything. dont bother making topics like this unless you want to confront someone in particular that you know is a cheater.

kevith
December 31, 2003, 12:18 am
I'm convinced that the only reason ppl cheat is bc they suck at SOLDAT when they try to play like the rest of us. If they were any good they could enjoy SOLDAT without having to resort to cheating and ruining it for everybody else.

Sithak
December 31, 2003, 12:27 am
i disagree. people cheat sometimes even when there good.

i think its because they think the are big. They think there fooling everyone and are break rules.

but its just so noticeable. I mean when i guy is like on one side then 1 sec later hes on the other side of the map and blowing ur head off its kinda fishy ^^

Hitman131
December 31, 2003, 12:33 am
good or bad i hate cheats in soldat, or any other online game.

Sekushi
December 31, 2003, 1:27 am
Amen. Cheats show how much you are not willing to commit. :/

DNA.styx
December 31, 2003, 1:40 am
> (did i scare you styx?)lol!
Yup ;)

Report cheats etc to the server admin with enough detail to track the suspect down.

(thread closed)