( search forums )
guillie suit
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
sativa
December 31, 2003, 12:28 am
i made a camo / guillie suit for soldat (only use this when you have green or camo colors else your colors get [:-censored]ed up)

the screenshot:
(you can't see much on it but i don't care if u really want this download it i teel ya it's good for bots and to train with on your vision)

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] guillie suit.rar3.19 KB

have fun with it

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] screenshot24100.JPG199.74 KB

Sithak
December 31, 2003, 12:30 am
nice man, i like it but im not goin to use cause im all black ^^ nothing against it tho.

i thinks very good

sativa
December 31, 2003, 12:34 am
oops i forgot screenshot i will take one right now

The Second One
December 31, 2003, 2:03 pm
looks cool but i dont think i'll use it because "you know what color i use always"

sativa
December 31, 2003, 4:11 pm
white what else, lol

N1nj@
December 31, 2003, 4:37 pm
What you do to the texture, lol.

muzzmastah
December 31, 2003, 8:02 pm
I think best camo=all olive clothes, no head, olive dreadlocks. Good idea. Make the ghillie suit an olive color, and you'll be set.

sativa
December 31, 2003, 8:10 pm
if u think that's the best camo then make it yourself, i made this like 4 months ago but i forgot that i even ahd it so now i posted it, do whit it whatever you want aslong u don't post this again

Cookie.
January 1, 2004, 4:39 am
looks pretty need but u ruined the texture of the map sativa :P ruined! muha muha mwhaha but pretty ggood none the less... too bad i cant use it because my video card is too old so the blood on the soldats isnt invisible so they look slightly bloody all the time :D

sativa
January 1, 2004, 3:03 pm
hey those textures are from the new H&K mod every map has his own textures and i tell you THERE COOL wait till our mod is finished!!!(it's not sure we are gonna keap every texture)

peemonkey
January 1, 2004, 6:51 pm
where you get thems there tekschures? i need me some fer me custom maps...the original ones dont seem to fit all too good.(dun tell meh to google!)

sativa
January 1, 2004, 9:41 pm
i didn't get those textures cause my work on the mod : the music files, the intro and the most part of the interface and here and there some verry small parts and the rest (the most parts so i say the most credit goes to serialkiller) where made by serialkiller he's da man so go and ask him ok but i think he designed it himself cause he is wroking verry long now on this mod and when i say long i mean he's working over 2 months now

kkazican
January 5, 2004, 2:03 am
It is nice except that if would disadvance you more than others because it would be harder for you to see the campers. While the people without the mod can see you easily. It is good but I dont think it would work.

sativa
January 10, 2004, 8:29 pm
i use this to train it helps me with my vision on campers