( search forums )
anyone wanna swin
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
bigcrazyguy
February 6, 2004, 6:56 am
i rekon the terrian should include water, it would be like lying down when using the jet pack exept with more control

tell me if its good idea or not

frogboy
February 6, 2004, 9:12 am
Great idea.

b00stA
February 6, 2004, 2:32 pm
"Swiming"
Adding water effects
Yes, it would be good if it was done the right way.

eesahe
February 6, 2004, 2:36 pm
I like the idea.

Josh1l6
February 6, 2004, 3:13 pm
Anyone wanna see streaking bubble trails from bullets like in Saving Private Ryan? Maybe it's possible to make them lag free, I don't know how the jetboot particles are done. Maybe instead of individual particle bubbles there could be bigger animated groups of expanding bubbles. But there are a lot more bullets than people using jetboots, so this is a really stupid idea I admit it.
EDIT: But if the bubble trail looked the same to everyone on their computers, then it wouldn't have to be sent with the internet packety things = no lag.

People should naturally sink a little in water because of all the weapons they're carrying. If they died and dropped their guns then they'd float.

CidicT
February 8, 2004, 4:14 am
Yeh swiming kool great idea man, IM ALL FOR IT

DeepII
February 8, 2004, 10:19 am
swimming=great idea

but it should be made on NEW maps...don't add it to the good old maps...

Dolek
February 9, 2004, 11:25 am
oi m8 nice nice swimming i like it, were the helll would u come up with an idea like that i bet a genius hel;ped u hey!!!!!!!!!!!1

im 80 & for it

NightCabbage
February 12, 2004, 11:29 am
water's one of those things that should be good implemented. It won't affect gameplay, unless ur playing on a map with water.

IMO, most maps shouldn't have water, but it'd be nice if a couple did :)