( search forums )
How did YOU come across Soldat?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Marine
June 14, 2004, 12:13 am
I played TankMania (www.tankmania.com) and that was pretty fun. But there was (and still is) a very corrupt moderator there (the game creator gave his stupid friend MOD powers) so that game's community is basically down the [:-censored]ter.

Well, someone there posted about this game and gave the URL, and before the MOD could delete it, half the community at TankMania read it. So here we are =)

how did you come across Soldat?

The Noid
June 14, 2004, 12:28 am
My friend introduced soldat to me and now im hooked.

N1nj@
June 14, 2004, 12:55 am
I don't want to sound like a moderator, but I am tired of this repeating topics every where I go.

There is already a thread about this called How you found soldat posted by Element_101

Search before you post

Marine
June 14, 2004, 1:01 am
Sorry >.<

MODs, feel free to delete =)

Marine
June 14, 2004, 4:06 am
ah, but it is over a month old, and i would be accused of reviving dead threads, ect.

But, I'm over it =)

Dathker
June 14, 2004, 4:46 am
...or you can just not..post.period.

j00 n00b

Loco Lavo
June 14, 2004, 5:15 am
my friend told me to download it

Marine
June 14, 2004, 5:33 am
quote:Originally posted by Dathker
...or you can just not..post.period.

j00 n00b

Is there something wrong with being a noob? I don't care if that [:-censored] you call a brain is pouring out your ears like Niagra Falls, YOU were a noob once too.

Nuff said.

n00bface
June 14, 2004, 5:46 am
MARINE = WISEST FORUM NEWBIE, I SAY WE IMMORTILIZE HIM THROUGH A TRIBUTE ON THE FRONT PAGE!!!

And since what i said was sooo off-topic, i'll add onto it by saying i came across soldat when my friend sgt. slaughter made me play..i played wolfenstein before.

DeMonIc
June 14, 2004, 9:07 am
Erm... Ma pal introduced it 2 me.. I'm an addict...must play...SOLDAT....

Drevay
June 14, 2004, 1:30 pm
Friend, goes by the nick of sin or sinfire (sometimes hosts private games for me and a bunch of friends with his nice ADSL connection) introduced it to me, and practically forced me to download it.

I'm an addict now.

I was playing so much the other day, I asked my mom to hand me a pair of Desert Eagles, instead of a glass of water* - no joke. She responded with a befuddled look of concern, to which I laughed. I was quite tired at the time, mind you. :P

*Edit

N1nj@
June 14, 2004, 2:25 pm
Marine got owned

Hitman
June 14, 2004, 3:59 pm
Oh just post in that other topic. It's better than having everyone bitching and complaining about a topic being spawned.

Loled.