( search forums )
Wallhacker...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Hercule Poirot
August 6, 2004, 12:27 pm
k this guy was in www.fastfrag.com #1 server so who ever is admin check teh ip and give to styx.. and styx checks if he uses forums and bans this [:-censored] 4 ever! x)

http://koti.mbnet.fi/httpclan/lamer.sdm

karmazonpl
August 6, 2004, 12:34 pm
oops looks like me
just kidding, wall hackers suck

systemfeind
August 6, 2004, 1:07 pm
hercule have u started taking drugs? ur animated ava tells me this =)

MJPZX2
August 6, 2004, 2:00 pm
I had a bug like a wall hack once. I had downloaded a big mappack and was doing nextmap alot when i accidently did it too fast and missed a map i wanted to see. So i typed /map and the name of it and i just went through everything. Wouldn't be too benificial in game though seeing as i sank straight through the floor falling to my death :/
Then when i reached the bottom it crashed.

w00t for me

The Noid
August 6, 2004, 2:02 pm
Wrong map version error?

Hercule Poirot
August 6, 2004, 2:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by systemfeind
hercule have u started taking drugs? ur animated ava tells me this =)

<dummy|:) <- pink bunny made me a dummy hat today...

quote:Originally posted by MJPZX2
I had a bug like a wall hack once. I had downloaded a big mappack and was doing nextmap alot when i accidently did it too fast and missed a map i wanted to see. So i typed /map and the name of it and i just went through everything. Wouldn't be too benificial in game though seeing as i sank straight through the floor falling to my death :/
Then when i reached the bottom it crashed.

w00t for me

and that is called "wrong map version" wmv bug happens mostly on linux servers after map changes

n00bface
August 6, 2004, 3:07 pm
unfortunatly, forum rules don't allow you to post hacker names (im pretty sure that's including demo's)

BUT, wert was kind enough to create this topic posting the names of several server admins including admin names for the fastfrag servers (admin'd by drama/neazdow).

so you can contact him and i'm sure he can find the ip for you (i know he's in irc most of the time.. fastfrag also has a channel @ #fastfrag). ehehe.

palloco
August 6, 2004, 6:01 pm
Fucing hercule with 67kb avatar

Deleted User
August 6, 2004, 6:44 pm
That sned guy has 120 kb avatar.

palloco
August 6, 2004, 7:04 pm
But sned is just an idiot who should be banned.

Cookie.
August 6, 2004, 9:15 pm
hercule change your avatar!!! is much to big! and is hercule poirot still on tv? great show lol

Hercule Poirot
August 7, 2004, 7:33 am
MJPZX2 - 35+kb
n00bface - 14+kb

palloco be happy i didn't put other over 150kb avatar...

Unlucky 13
August 7, 2004, 7:52 am
lol too many hackers, too lil lifetume, hackers, a message...
Get a LIFE!!!