( search forums )
Oh...joy.... (edit)
Soldat Forums - Misc - Soldat Beta Testing
n00bface
October 11, 2004, 2:50 am
I was in ctf_Voland on wyros' server and [:-censored] was showing me a soldat-multiline bug in IRC, and then he started talking to me through admin console on the beta server -.- ..so...errr..just thought I'd let you know that whatever the hell he's doing -- is still there ://

Also, "multline bug"->
quote:[20:48] [:-censored]: it can be exploited in a way, when u go to next line u can just tpye in '[name] i suck'

multiline meaning you can say multiple lines at once, might wanna see if you can fix that as well.

Right so I was playing on beta server (alone) about 7 hours ago, when I see the message "Server Disconnected". I don't know whether or not it was a hacker because no one said anything.

But I thought I would also turn this partly into a suggest -> how about displaying the IP of whoever is connecting to soldatadmin, as well as showing who is executing commands in the consolelog.

For example, instead of this being shown in consolelog.txt:
quote:
/addbot1 Boogie Man
it would say
quote:/addbot1 Boogie Man (executed by: Adminname)

And instead of saying:
quote:Admin Connected
and quote:Admin Disconnected, it would say
quote:Admin Connected (23.23.32.32)
and quote:Admin Disconnected (23.23.32.32).

You should also fix the bug that allows you to keep seeing what's going in the server even though you havent given the right password to admin.

Second edit: Apparently [:-censored] didn't really use a hack to do that (he said he did), but he had just guessed the password and gave it to a few people, so..change the adminlog!