( search forums )
How can you tell if someone's hacking?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
chunkymonkey4u2
December 11, 2004, 9:04 am
Hello,

I have speculated that a few people in a clan have been hacking. To confirm this without jumping to conclusions how would I be able to know if they're hacking? Would their ping be really jumpy? Would they lag alot? I know it isn't speed hacking due to I probably would've been able to spot that easier and point it out to people. The hacking I'm guessing they're doing is aim hacking, health hacking, and powerup hacking. Any information regarding how to prove someone is hacking would be really helpful.

thanks

Liber_Lupus
December 11, 2004, 9:11 am
If a person warps a bit around faster than you, then its most likely speedhack, thats when they use high speeds, if not they may not warp but you can see their faster if you run besides them. With the soldat physics it's quite hard or impossible to make a aimbot. You can test if they health hack by shooting them alot :)( I haven't seen around any health hacks around in this ver). I also haven't heard anything about powerup hacking.

AnzX Vi3t
December 11, 2004, 2:20 pm
its easy to notice hacking...superman hack.....they fly fast...whats more to say ^^
speedhack...whole lotta lag plus hes going fast ^^
Healthhack...just shoot em..
its ez...no trouble spooting hackers?

Melba
December 11, 2004, 3:21 pm
ALWAYS check ping before you vote kick

b00stA
December 11, 2004, 3:43 pm
Just record demos of it and ask other people you know or send the demos directly to moderators (me for example), DNA.styx or Michal himself.

chunkymonkey4u2
December 11, 2004, 9:27 pm
Ok, thank you. I'll try recording a demo when I'm in their server.

nazikilla
December 17, 2004, 3:03 am
once i had some ping problems and people accused me of hacking. it wasnt cool. are 56kers accused of hacking alot?

Deleted User
December 17, 2004, 11:37 pm
This might help.