( search forums )
Server w/ Fully Modified Weapons
Soldat Forums - Misc - Soldat Beta Testing
Kazuki
June 12, 2005, 4:05 am
I've put up a temporary server with fully modified weapons. It's pure crazyness at the moment, but tomorrow, I'll try to make the weapons balanced and yet still whacky, just to make things interesting. The server isn't that great, but it works.

IP: 69.222.153.0
Port: 23073
Pas:: None

Just have fun with it :X Some of the weapons are really weird. The AK, Minigun, and HK are pure destruction, while the Spas is completely useless, the Chainsaw self-destructs, and the Minimi and Desert Eagles are pretty cool-lookin'.

N1nj@
June 12, 2005, 4:38 am
I got banned for possible cheating when I was using ur spas, I waited for it to finishing jerking off (reloading) till it actually reloaded actual ammo, then I was shooting out bunch of knives owning Cookie, but when I was shooting too fast, it banned me :(

remove me plz kaz, thanks.

Kazuki
June 12, 2005, 4:58 am
Whoa, hahahah! Awesome! Of course I'll unban you. That's funny stuff though.

I've taken the server down for a little bit while I experiment with different weapon modifications.

N1nj@
June 12, 2005, 5:11 am
cookie got banned too, if u could unban him also, that would be great. thx

Kazuki
June 12, 2005, 7:17 am
Yeah, I did that when I unbanned you. I'm taking note of the logs and unbanning whoever gets banned.

By the way, the server is back up with much better weapons, IMO. Still, there were some bugs we couldn't get around. We got the Ruger to fire Knives, but they were always too strong, no matter how weak I made the Ruger shots. The same goes for LAW firing M79 shots. Also, the knives from the Ruger now stopped damaging anyone. We don't know why. The weapons are very unbalanced because of my inability to control the damage of the fekked-up weapons. :P Besides, it's supposed to be for fun only.

Michal Marcinkowski
June 12, 2005, 12:33 pm
I think you would have to change the knife damage to change the ruger firing knives damage...
Could you make a list why people where banned? I think the anticheat might not be perfect with modded weapons.
You can turn off cheat kicking in soldat.ini Disable_AntiCheat_Kick=1.

N1nj@
June 12, 2005, 3:54 pm
Cookie and I was banned for rapidly firing the modded spas that shots knives after 10 minutes of reloading.

Kazuki
June 12, 2005, 4:23 pm
Thanks for the tip, Michal. Also, do you know if Knife damage works differently than normal bullet damage? In order to get the knife to work, I had to bring the damaging numbers up to around 20,000. Originally I had it at around 100, but that did no damage. I noticed that the default knife damage was something like 215000. Just wanted to know, does the knife require different damaging scales?

I got the Ruger to work now. I brought up the damage a lot and it turned out alright.