( search forums )
htf_Futura *update*
Soldat Forums - Misc - Soldat Beta Testing
grand_diablo
June 12, 2005, 10:58 pm
Here we go again. Another more tactical but rather small map.

Download:
http://www.denacke.net/Dibo/maps/htf_Futura.PMS

Screen:
http://www.denacke.net/Dibo/maps/htf_Futura.jpg

you know what the dots are sposed to mean =)

AND: Note that the upper bridge is "only players collide", this means that you can be shot there, that is also the reason why the majority of medicrates will spawn there -> teamplay required.

//EDIT:
I forgot that crates fall through "only player collides" polys, so I had to redo the upper part. The bridge is still "Player only collides", except for the middle plattform. Screen updated aswell.

Alamo
June 12, 2005, 11:05 pm
Maybe I missed a recent development but what is an htf map?

Psyl3ntShad0w
June 12, 2005, 11:08 pm
hold the flag. new game mode.

grand_diablo
June 12, 2005, 11:16 pm
map updated

Hitman
June 13, 2005, 12:53 am
We had a play around on all of your new maps for the beta and they're (Please refrain from swearing)ing awesome. Defiantly should be included in the final version.

Chakra`
June 13, 2005, 1:00 am
Agreed. I also think HTF should have it's own maps too.

The DM maps already in soldat would need a bit of restructuring, depending on where teams spawn and where the flag does too. Otherwise they're potentially unfair. Would take a while.

...incidently...how comes just 2 teams on HTF?

N1nj@
June 13, 2005, 1:27 am
it would be cool if we can set how many teams for htf mode

Psyl3ntShad0w
June 13, 2005, 1:53 am
i thought about that too... perhaps a DM HTF mode...so everyone just goes after the flag and tries to hold it for time...although...problem with that is you cant have more than 4 scores show up on the little box...and it only displays by color...rar...but 4 team HTF could be very very amusing to say the least.

Deleted User
June 13, 2005, 1:53 am
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@it would be cool if we can set how many teams for htf mode

It'd be cool if Michal implemented the option to choose how many teams are in tdm too :(