( search forums )
Weapon-mod oddities
Soldat Forums - Misc - Soldat Beta Testing
Deleted User
June 13, 2005, 5:11 pm
Setting the weapons.ini as follows will both disarm the player (since its the "punch" bullet type) and force them away from you as it does little damage. I don't know if the punch bullet type is supposed to disarm other players or not.

Makes a neat admin-slap utility.

[any weapon here]
Damage=1
FireInterval=0
Ammo=100
ReloadTime=1
Speed=200
BulletStyle=6
StartUpTime=0
Bink=0
MovementAcc=1

Also, setting the bullet type to flame and making the speed anything above 100 or so causes it to brush the walls rather than acting as a flamethrower. Anyone stepping between you and the wall is unaffected, they have to be hit by the splash of the flames against a wall.

There can only be 255 frag grenade type bullets at a time. After any more then that are fired then they simply don't appear on-screen, nor do they explode.

Michal Marcinkowski
June 14, 2005, 1:59 pm
Well I don't know how the weapons mods can react really. If there are some oddities then too bad, I don't think this can be considered as a bug.

Meandor
June 14, 2005, 5:13 pm
Oddities are fun :P

BManx2000
June 14, 2005, 6:17 pm
Not when they are just annoying. For instance, when I was modding some weapons, there was oddness with the reloading. Sometimes the guns would start out unloaded, and one time I made a socom that started out jammed and half-reloaded o.0