( search forums )
Suggestions for weapon editing/a bug report
Soldat Forums - Misc - Soldat Beta Testing
Deleted User
June 14, 2005, 10:54 am
-Ability to toggle rapid fire. (hold mouse button to shoot)
-Ability to make the weapon shoot 2 bullets like deagles.
-Ability to make the weapon have a blowback function like Minigun or Spas.
-Ability to make the weapon so that it can be only fired when crouched/proned.
-Ability to make the weapon reload like Spas.
-Ability to make the weapon shoot like Spas.
/new
-Ability to add scope to a weapon

Also there should be a subfolder where you could put many different ini files and whenever you wanted to change the ini file you could just do a command like /weapon *ini file here*. You should also be able to select them at the screen where you select game modes and maps. Hooray.

Edit: I didn't mean an external weapon editor. I meant that these should be added to the current weapon editing system.

Edit2: The scope suggestion that I somehow forgot.

Also, not to seem so useless I am also reporting a bug! (too lazy to make a new topic) When playing online with a socom or minigun (might 'work' for others too) with bulletstyle 3 (shotgun pellets) the gun shoots same way as Spas. You can only see this when another player shoots.

b00stA
June 14, 2005, 1:16 pm
I would also like a monkey that prepares my breakfast.

Michal Marcinkowski
June 14, 2005, 2:21 pm
I would like a monkey that can code. In Borland Delphi if possible.

Chakra`
June 14, 2005, 2:56 pm
Could always call that guy that made Daikatana. I think I saw him busking at Waterloo tube station.

Deleted User
June 15, 2005, 11:39 am
Michal, please find the time to add these weapons editor features, before this version is released. It'll be easier than having countless people posting asking for the same additions.

Besides, I want to be able to make a dual uzi :(

?
June 18, 2005, 10:47 pm
mmmm dual m79...

Deleted User
June 18, 2005, 11:51 pm
?: Mod the Eagles to have M79 bullets :P

"When playing online with a socom or minigun (might 'work' for others too) with bulletstyle 3 (shotgun pellets) the gun shoots same way as Spas."

Just to clarify this - the gun appears to shoot how you made it in the weapons.ini, except other players see you firing many pellets instead of 1.