( search forums )
real mode and survival mode
Soldat Forums - Misc - Soldat Beta Testing
Psyl3ntShad0w
June 15, 2005, 1:12 am
i turned them both on and did an inf server with one bot on bravo

i joined alpha and killed the bot and then for some unknown reason my guy would die seconds after i kill the bot. I could be standing on some poly or in mid flight but i'll just die.

I dont seem to get the points for inf either but that may be due to my random death.

strange thing also happens...when its 2v1 if both players on one team are still alive after one round they both die at the same time.

it seems to just be surivial mode. you die at the end of the round no matter what it seems regardless of whether or not you win. But you still dont get the points for a cap like you should for inf. ctf seems to work...

N1nj@
June 15, 2005, 1:26 am
You die after u kill the bot is because that's how survivial mode works. Once all the people on the opposite are dead, then that's the end of a round and a new round begins by slaying all the players.

Psyl3ntShad0w
June 15, 2005, 1:37 am
the point is that you don't get caps in inf after you kill all the players on one team.

Michal Marcinkowski
June 15, 2005, 2:17 pm
You just die in the end of the round, if you don't get points in the end of Inf it's a bug.

KnOt
June 15, 2005, 3:23 pm
And the end of the round is when you're the only 1 left.. So if you only added 1 bot, and you killed it.. well..