( search forums )
The HK MP5 as a spraying + blocking machine.
Soldat Forums - Misc - Soldat Beta Testing
Bugs Revenge
June 15, 2005, 3:15 pm
well, i've just been checking out the weapons and found out that..
The MP5 is realy useful as a blocking and spraying machine.
most of the (bots this time) have came to me with realy low health after spraying them
and then it just kept blocking them till they died.
I don't think the range effect helps much here.. it shall be more effective..
Just make the bullets even weaker weater they hit away from the screen.
here's a demo of it.. ^^

http://www.boomspeed.com/suicidaldim/demo.sdm
10x Kazuki.
and yeah, I know i'm a big whiner :)
But I still think the range effect gotta be a way stronger.(weaker bullets)

Chakra`
June 15, 2005, 3:35 pm

Translation: Blocking = pushing the enemy with the force of your weapon, slowing them down or stopping them coming towards you.

Bugs here believes the effect of autos -namely the fast firing mp5 - ability to push or stop enemies from a long distance away shouldn't be quite as effective as it is.

..I think.

Bugs Revenge
June 15, 2005, 3:43 pm
yeah, thanks chak
my English is kinda poor ^_^

Chakra`
June 15, 2005, 3:46 pm
Anytime dude, much love xxx

Alamo
June 15, 2005, 4:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by Chakra`
Translation: Blocking = pushing the enemy with the force of your weapon, slowing them down or stopping them coming towards you.

Bugs here believes the effect of autos -namely the fast firing mp5 - ability to push or stop enemies from a long distance away shouldn't be quite as effective as it is.

..I think.

Agree... When you use the saw and try to run towards someone they just have to pump some bullets in your chest to keep you off them.

N1nj@
June 15, 2005, 9:11 pm
Alamo, that's because you are close to them, so they can use mp5 and push you back. I think what Chakra and Bugs are saying is that it shouldn't push so much when the range is farther...

Alamo
June 16, 2005, 12:26 am
I think it should not push so much at all...

Deleted User
June 16, 2005, 10:41 am
I agree with Alamo, it's too dominant when you're close to each other.

Michal Marcinkowski
June 16, 2005, 11:43 am
The Mp5 must have a purpose, it will become completely useless if doesn't block or spray so much.

KnOt
June 16, 2005, 2:11 pm
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@Alamo, that's because you are close to them, so they can use mp5 and push you back. I think what Chakra and Bugs are saying is that it shouldn't push so much when the range is farther...

Well, if you're close to someone and you shoot them with an mp5 he's not going to last long enough to be pushed back... His corpse might fly away a bit ;)

But anyway, yeah i'd like to see you guys run forwards while being shot at.. Harr