( search forums )
Freecam issue / LAW sound in 122b
Soldat Forums - Misc - Soldat Beta Testing
grand_diablo
June 20, 2005, 7:37 pm
1. Somehow I cant switch to the "true" freecam when im watching a demo. I recoreded one with me running around on htf_Futura and tried to watch it in true Freecam afterwards, but it didnt work. Then I tried it with an old demo from 1.2.1, it didnt work aswell, when pressing both mouse buttons I kept switching between the next player and the one before. Pressing the buttons after each other didnt work aswell.

2. I like how the LAW was changed, but maybe the reload time could be a lil tad longer. Another thing: the sound the LAW produces while holding the mouse button to fire, is a bit strange imo. Should be replaced maybe (a minor thing but.. yeah)

Tha Doggfather
June 20, 2005, 8:32 pm
Another bug with the LAW (I didn't feel it was important enough to create another topic for it):

The sound you hear while pressing the mouse button before the launch only plays when you fire the LAW while crouched, it can't be heard while lying down and firing.

Michal Marcinkowski
June 20, 2005, 9:17 pm
1. You have to hold the two buttons for a while, or doesn't it work that way?

grand_diablo
June 20, 2005, 9:47 pm
Tried it, but didnt work.

If there is only one player, it stays focused on him, if there are more players and i hit both mouse buttons, it keeps on switching between them :/

Michal Marcinkowski
June 20, 2005, 10:01 pm
I'll do another button for it.

grand_diablo
June 20, 2005, 11:13 pm
maybe arrow right (switch to free cam) and arrow left (switch back to player cams) would be a good solution, since specs dont run around (and arrow keys are rarely used) + no letter, number or other texting thing is used then.

Just my 2 cents while I thought about this issue ^^