( search forums )
No respawn time bug.
Soldat Forums - Misc - Soldat Beta Testing
Denacke
June 28, 2005, 5:51 pm
This is a rather old bug that could use some fixing:

When a player joins as a spectator and is then changed to a playing team, he will not be able to see the respawn times. Here is a video to illustrate (Look at the respawn time box):
[URL] (~4mb)

However when a player joins in a team (not spectator), and is then set to spectator (setteam5 x), He will not get the bug when set back to a playing team (Look at the respawn time box):
[URL] (~4mb)

This bug has caused some annoyance when you have spectating team mates and want to put them in your team. But then they realise they do not have respawn times, which does suck for clan wars :)

Deleted User
June 28, 2005, 5:59 pm
You also can't change teams without /setteam command after you've been spectating and /setteamed to one of the playing teams.

KnOt
June 28, 2005, 7:27 pm
Yarr.. Both are annoying..

Michal Marcinkowski
June 29, 2005, 8:35 pm
Right I'll fix it.

SERIAL KILLeR
June 29, 2005, 9:15 pm
also in the ESC menu the only "exit to menu" appears if a spectator has has been set to a team so he cant vote or change teams.

Denacke
June 30, 2005, 2:43 pm
While we're at it, I might make a small suggestion regarding the time limit:

I think the time left should be somewhere on the interface. So that we don't have to press F1 to see the time limit.

Michal Marcinkowski
June 30, 2005, 6:26 pm
That will make you really nervous:). Where do you suggest is a place for the time-limit?

grand_diablo
June 30, 2005, 7:11 pm
top left corner (maybe customizable for interfaces)