( search forums )
Mods folder
Soldat Forums - Misc - Soldat Beta Testing
SERIAL KILLeR
July 1, 2005, 3:55 pm
Wouldnt it be better if you loaded a mod it would be loaded from "soldat/mods" instead of the "soldat" folder so everyone will be forced to make their mods instal in mods folder.

Because Denacke is making a modlauncher (and configurator) app and it would be easyer just to display all the folders in "soldat/mods" then to look in "soldat" because there can be other folders from other soldat apps wich could be regognized as mods.

And it would also be less crowded if you have a lot of mods like i do (around 50 :o).

N1nj@
July 1, 2005, 4:32 pm
yes alot better

?
July 1, 2005, 5:44 pm
Aye then I would actaully play with mod :P

Deleted User
July 1, 2005, 6:59 pm
Yeah, I was thinking about this and its a good idea.

Soap
July 2, 2005, 5:07 am
I approve. I think the server lobby should also display what mod (if there is one) is being played. This will give a lot more modding potential to the soldat community.

New mod music, textures, scenery, weapon modifications, sounds, the whole shebang.

Denacke
July 2, 2005, 10:02 am
there could be 32 different mods in one server, I don't really get the point. If you want people to use a specific mod i suppose it's best to say it in the greeting messages.

SERIAL KILLeR
July 2, 2005, 11:35 am
it would be cool tho if you joined a server running a mod soldat would automaticly switch to that mod if you have it installed

Michal Marcinkowski
July 3, 2005, 1:53 pm
I can make it like that -> soldat/mods.