( search forums )
Slaughter Session 2
Soldat Forums - Misc - Soldat Beta Testing
Deleted User
July 5, 2005, 4:26 pm
Everyone seemed to enjoy the last one so lets do it again. Sorry about the time mixup before, GMT sucks ass >:(

Shall we say sunday the 10th this time around? 5pm GMT again, unless anyone wants it different. Sorry if this time is not appropriate for australian and/or american players - I decided to go for a day in the weekend so we had higher chances of getting people together.

By the way...UK = GMT +1 in summertime, as Denacke kindly pointed out last time. Lets get it right this time :)

5pm GMT -
UK = 6pm
Europe = 7 - 8pm
East coast America = 12pm
Australia = 3am :(

Anyway, feel free to post your suggestions for times etc. We could probably do it on a sunday again, most people managed to make that last time.

N1nj@
July 5, 2005, 4:30 pm
I dun really like 5pm GMT...cause thats lunch time for me...possible for a change?

Hitman
July 5, 2005, 4:31 pm
Aww, is there anyway you can make it Sunday? I'm gonna be needing Saturday to recover from Friday night and seeing as I missed the last one, I really wanna catch this one.

PLEASE!! *Flutters eyelashes in Stalky's direction*

Deleted User
July 5, 2005, 4:34 pm
I have no preference so we can move to sunday if you like. Post edited.

Hitman
July 5, 2005, 4:37 pm
<3

Denacke
July 5, 2005, 6:40 pm
Would be nice at 6-7 GMT for me.

As to everyone, due to the summer hour, england is NOT GMT. It is GMT +1, CET is GMT +2 (http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/)
Don't discuss with me unless you read the page.

Meandor
July 5, 2005, 7:32 pm
Eek. I'm going to be on vacation :(

BManx2000
July 5, 2005, 8:01 pm
I probably won't be able to make it on Sunday because I have to go to church :(

Michal Marcinkowski
July 8, 2005, 10:23 pm
Still sunday the 10th 5pm GMT? OK, what shall we play this time HTF?

grand_diablo
July 8, 2005, 10:27 pm
depends on the number of players. htf maps are rather small, so everything else higher than 3v3 would make them too stuffed. But we can try, id really like to tryout htf

Michal Marcinkowski
July 8, 2005, 10:36 pm
It's going to be massacre. We can always switch to ctf maps and play htf on them.

Deleted User
July 8, 2005, 10:53 pm
LETS PLAY MY MIKRA REMAKE :DDDDDDDDD

No seriously, HTF on that would be MAD!

LazehBoi
July 9, 2005, 2:36 am
I really want to help make the weapons balanced :(
3AM should be alright for me.