( search forums )
Small Things On Manual
Soldat Forums - Misc - Soldat Beta Testing
N1nj@
July 9, 2005, 2:27 pm
quote:[F7] - next music track
[F8] - record/stop demo / fast forward while playing demo In that section of the manual, the space after the lines are being highlighted with purple. Just thought I point that out to keep it neat and perfect...

and on another note, the bullet style in weapon.ini aren't align correctly...

i know i know...this are stupid little things, but it looks better and more professional if it's fix =)

Kazuki
July 9, 2005, 2:32 pm
And while we're on the topic, you might want to put a "best viewed in Internet Explorer" warning somewhere on the index.html. The manual doesn't really show that well in some places if you're using Opera / Firefox.

Secondly, "gamemode 0-6" is capitalized and italicized. Don't know if it's intentional or not. :P

XD it's probably really annoying for him to read this.

Michal Marcinkowski
July 9, 2005, 2:34 pm
//space after the lines are being highlighted with purple
What do you mean? Can you make a screen?

N1nj@
July 9, 2005, 2:45 pm
here you go:

[IMAGE]

sorry for being so picky =/

Kazuki
July 9, 2005, 3:00 pm
Also ...

[IMAGE]

Just remove the italics. ^_^ And ...

[IMAGE]

That is a FireFox screenshot (the text size changes throughout the chart). There are many bugged up things about the HTML in the manual when using a different browser, which is why I suggested that instead of going after all of them, you just give a little "best viewed in IE" message on the index.html. :) Not that it really matters anyway.

Michal Marcinkowski
July 9, 2005, 3:07 pm
Well I don't know if IE is best for viewing it, those pink spaces don't appear in Opera.

N1nj@
July 9, 2005, 3:46 pm
it didn't appear on the polski manual.

Maybe you could just take those space out?