( search forums )
More options!
Soldat Forums - Misc - Soldat Beta Testing
MisterX
July 12, 2005, 7:48 pm
I'd say if possible Soldat should have more options, especially for the new functions. Examples that I thought of:
-Being able to assign the Flag-throw to a key and like this disable the up-down combo
-Being able to disable (sounds great :X) your teammates names being shown on the screen's edge, pointing at where they are
---Concerning this functions: I'd love being able to only have the player-numbers on the screen's edges! The function itself is useful, but if people have a long nick this can also be disturbing
-Being able to adjust the kill-logs size (even if it's only "small" and "long", because I for myself don't like the new length)

In my opinion the more options you can have the better (at least if there aren't far too many for sure), so I'd really appreciate if those examples could be included, especially for the new functions of 1.2.2, as I said :)

Hitman
July 12, 2005, 7:50 pm
quote:-Being able to disable (sounds great :X) your teammates names being shown on the screen's edge, pointing at where they are
---Concerning this functions: I'd love being able to only have the player-numbers on the screen's edges! The function itself is useful, but if people have a long nick this can also be disturbingF2.

SERIAL KILLeR
July 12, 2005, 8:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by MisterX-Being able to adjust the kill-logs size (even if it's only "small" and "long", because I for myself don't like the new length)

Soldat.ini

[GAME]
KillConsole_Length=15

:p

MisterX
July 12, 2005, 8:11 pm
Hmhnmhm... :> Maybe that's enough, yep... thank you then :o