( search forums )
Few polygon bugs that should be fixed
Soldat Forums - Misc - Soldat Beta Testing
Hercule Poirot
July 14, 2005, 8:29 am
Just thought i could share few polygon bugs that Michal should change ^^

Bug1 - those bounchy little polygons in B2b middle part they need to be changed since its not always so easy to go down from up
[IMAGE]

Bug2 - Viet blue side some ppl use this bug when they carry flag all they do is fly there and walk right all the time and fly little bit that they wont drop down maybe turning that polygon to ice type could help or make it like it's on red side
[IMAGE]

Bug3 - deadly polygons from red and blue side on Voland as the picture shows that normal polygon should continue to red dot but it dont go there so that deadly polygon causes many selfkills
[IMAGE]

Bug4 - entering or going out on red base entrance this don't happen often but ppl manage to get stuck on it might work on blue side too but im not sure about that :/
[IMAGE]

And about Chernobyl (or Equinox) it's a good map but under part of that map kills whole game play in public servers i have seen many peoples going down with autos and spray like hell or some of them camps in base with barrets so something should be done about that or maybe even take it off from map list and add some other map like (Swamp/Nuubia)

Also i think these maps should be changed to some other - ctf_Crashed ctf_Death & ctf_Dropdown all these maps (+Chernobyl & Equinox) are only played on public servers very rarely no one wants to play them on clanwars Maya is the only one from new maps that are played on clanwars :/

grand_diablo
July 14, 2005, 9:44 am
Would I be allowed to fix those?

It's not much of a big deal :p

N1nj@
July 14, 2005, 2:17 pm
There are like about 5 small polygon gaps in htf_void, so I went and fixed all of them (hope u dont mind). And heres the fixed version:

http://m00.laughingllamas.com/fileupload/index.php?act=dl&file=aHRmX1ZvaWRfZml4ZWQuemlw

grand_diablo
July 14, 2005, 3:09 pm
Ive fixed the mentioned problems of B2b, Viet and Voland

hope you don't mind either :)

http://www.denacke.net/Dibo/maps/Maps_fixed.zip

Cookie.
July 14, 2005, 4:16 pm
"Also i think these maps should be changed to some other - ctf_Crashed ctf_Death & ctf_Dropdown all these maps (+Chernobyl & Equinox) are only played on public servers very rarely no one wants to play them on clanwars Maya is the only one from new maps that are played on clanwars :/"

I always want to play them :P

FliesLikeABrick
July 14, 2005, 4:52 pm
commas and fullstops are good english grammar btw

Soap
July 16, 2005, 1:07 am
Oh God, I'm going to lose :<

EDIT: Woops, wrong thread :/

Michal Marcinkowski
July 19, 2005, 2:23 pm
Thanks a lot! If you want to fix some bugs in maps just do it and post it or send me it, I'll appreciate it.

Cold Fusion
July 20, 2005, 11:13 am
Also if someone could fix being able to throw nades through the bridges at Laos, and throwing nades through the upper corners of Voland (you know where I mean), that'd be cool.

grand_diablo
July 20, 2005, 1:02 pm
Ill try, but I cant promise though

//EDIT:
I could fix those "nade corners" on Voland, but I failed to fix the Laos bridges without transforming them too much.

Pls redownload the fixed mappack for the update on Voland

Michal Marcinkowski
July 20, 2005, 3:05 pm
//Pls redownload the fixed mappack for the update on Voland
Got it.