( search forums )
The next slaughter session
Soldat Forums - Misc - Soldat Beta Testing
Chakra`
July 25, 2005, 4:00 pm

'k, we're due to do some more testing.

Thing is, what do we do.

What I think we need to do is get either SK's server or Brick's U13 server to get a collection together of all the current modifications some of us have made to the weapons, then do some thorough CW testing on all of them.
Probably take 2-3 days, but it'll help establish whether our changes were too dramatic or just right, and help also help us come to a final, and hopefully united decision.

SK server, U13, we need either of you to 'schedule' a time when a specific mod will be used on your server. Then for every time a certain mods being used, we organise a cw on it and see how it goes.

The alternative is, one of the servers manually changes the weapons.ini to another on demand when we're done with the prior. Can that be done instead?

You can discover the mods available in the other thread i've recently made. More will be added later to the list, or you can just browse around the forum and find the others, like Cold Fusions.

Anyhow, once this has been established, we can start the slaughter sessions tomorrow and the following days.

Does everyone agree to this? or does anyone have a better idea to testing the various balances? Bring it forward muchachos.

Outcast
July 25, 2005, 4:31 pm
Playing and at the end of the game suggestions come in what needs changing, admin changes, next map with the next modifications. Until we get it right. Could take a few days straight so bring supplies to your room. If you can even the bathroom.

Cold Fusion
July 25, 2005, 4:50 pm
Chak, in case you didn't realise you can have multiple mods on one server now.

You just do /loadwep xxx and that will load up xxx.ini

So as long as all the mods are on the server it should be ok.

Chakra`
July 25, 2005, 4:59 pm
Well thats perfect!

Alamo
July 25, 2005, 6:17 pm
Tell me a date and I'll be around if I find the time :)

Deleted User
July 25, 2005, 7:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by AlamoTell me a date and I'll be around if I find the time :)