( search forums )
Weapon Exploit: Reloaded!
Soldat Forums - Misc - Soldat Beta Testing
N1nj@
August 7, 2005, 3:28 am
In a dedicated server, if you get a barret, shoot once (or more), then pick up the gun and drop it 2 times, and pick it back up. The barret will be reloaded.

This also applies to all the guns, except LAW and m79.

Also, for the barret in a dedicated server, if you shoot it once with a full clip, and then drop it and pick it back up, technically, the ammo should be 9, but it turns to 8.

Deleted User
August 7, 2005, 4:41 am
I can confirm this bug.

N1nj@
August 7, 2005, 5:12 am
dibo and I had pm-ed MM about most of the major bugs. Hopefully he will reply back =)

and maybe we could do changes to the weapons if we need to before the next fix/release?

Kazuki
August 7, 2005, 5:27 am
I was also told about his bug in a public server. They told me that the reload exploit existed for all weapons, but they didn't go into any specifics.

frogboy
August 7, 2005, 5:32 am
I can also confirm this. Also, if you shoot once or more and then pick up a flame god bonus, when the bonus is up, your Barret is reloaded.

EDIT: This, like the other bug, also applies to most weapons.

Michal Marcinkowski
August 7, 2005, 10:07 pm
It was mentioned during the beta tests. I couldn't fix it. It's not a mega-cheat.

grand_diablo
August 7, 2005, 11:31 pm
but it still can be abused. maybe if you change weapons so that a dropped weapon has always to be reloaded? Id prefer this to having a possibility to abuse weapons.