( search forums )
Beta forums for public viewing?
Soldat Forums - Misc - Soldat Beta Testing
Chakra`
August 26, 2005, 2:19 pm

I seem to remember Michal and a few others saying we were gonna do this.

Still gonna happen?

b00stA
August 26, 2005, 3:19 pm
If someone's bored enough to go through the forum and look for passwords/URLs (to the beta for example), then I'll censor those when I come home again.

Deleted User
August 26, 2005, 5:24 pm
I don't think it should happen, I like this place being used as a method of discussing bug exploits and stuff - things that if discussed in the public forums would be abused.

FliesLikeABrick
August 27, 2005, 3:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by StalkyI don't think it should happen, I like this place being used as a method of discussing bug exploits and stuff - things that if discussed in the public forums would be abused.

DeMonIc
August 27, 2005, 4:36 pm
Apperantly those would be censored out aswell as the links to the betas.

Denacke
August 27, 2005, 4:45 pm
If someone's up for looking through 13 pages of posts and editting them, i suppose.

I don't think it is necesairy though.

DeMonIc
August 27, 2005, 5:15 pm
I've parsed through these 13 pages, and made a link-collection of what should be censored.

http://llsc.us/members/Demonic/uploads/Censorlist.doc

If anyone has any additions to the list, please upload the extended version so we can help Amblin with the censoring.

Deleted User
August 27, 2005, 5:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by DeMonIcApperantly those would be censored out aswell as the links to the betas.

Yes, but opening the forum would then mean we couldn't use it for the mentioned purposes anymore!

._.

grand_diablo
August 28, 2005, 2:16 am
Before we censor half of the forum for public viewing..

nah, keep it enclosed pls. We'd better open another forum and move "not-so-important-yet-interesting-threads-without-sensitive-information" there, that can be viewed publicly. But please keep this forum closed.