( search forums )
Michal: Increase of delay for throwing nades
Soldat Forums - Misc - Soldat Beta Testing
MisterX
October 25, 2005, 5:35 pm
I guess most of us also agreed to that the nades need a higher delay, in order to prevent extreme nade-spamming.
Sooo, could you do this as well Michal?

Cookie.
October 25, 2005, 5:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by MisterXI guess most of us also agreed to that the nades need a higher delay, in order to prevent extreme nade-spamming.
Sooo, could you do this as well Michal?

I agree to disagree.
I don't think nades should get a higher delay myself.. Actually what the heck it might be nice, and make it easier to get out of bases with the flags

DeMonIc
October 25, 2005, 6:33 pm
Cookie, it's dang easy already.. people just spam five grenades towards the spawnpoint, collect another grenade box, swoop down/up to alt route and spam the collected nades aswell. That's neither fun, nor honorable, nor does it need any skill, that's why some sort of restriction should be added to counter grenade-spamming.

Chakra`
October 25, 2005, 6:37 pm
I concur with topic. Longer delay between nades.

grand_diablo
October 25, 2005, 7:00 pm
im all for it

Bugs Revenge
October 25, 2005, 8:24 pm
Agreed, annoying getting spammed by 5 nades in under than one second :o

N1nj@
October 25, 2005, 9:00 pm
I disagree, servers admin can stop nade spamming by simply reducing the max. nades # to 2 or 3. I don't know why everyone just 'adapt' to think that you should have 4 nades.

DeMonIc
October 25, 2005, 9:02 pm
There's a difference in being able to use grenades in four different situations and cheaply getting away from one by tapping the throw button like a twelve year old boy who has magnets jagged into his brain.

b00stA
October 26, 2005, 9:57 pm
If you do increase the delay, please don't overdo it.

Kazuki
October 27, 2005, 1:43 am
I agree, with both this thread and b00sta. The nade spamming needs to fekking stop.

Michal Marcinkowski
October 28, 2005, 6:46 pm
I agree that admins should set max 2 grenades. I don't think increasing the delay will stop spamming, but it will certainly don't feel alright.