( search forums )
Pause bug (?)
Soldat Forums - Misc - Soldat Beta Testing
DragonSlayer
November 13, 2005, 7:52 pm
Okay, I'm not sure is this a bug but this is rather annoying and some people have abused it.

When you put pause on, if you press f10, you can start moving around while the game is paused. I don't see how this got in the game and it's weird as hell. Try it. Also, I was testing this with my friend in a duel and he said that when I pressed f10, he started to follow my character and the cam teleported everywhere in a weird way. And he was NOT spectating... it's weird.

Also, can you make it so that when you join the game and the game is paused, you can't move? Some people abuse this in clan wars and it's pretty annoying when the server admins don't understand to do anything about it.

Taxista
November 13, 2005, 9:45 pm
Yeah f10 makes it unpause in ur pc only. It should be fixed.
And the second one should be fixed too. Because as DS said they can be abused in important games.

Bugs Revenge
November 14, 2005, 3:10 am
We've reported that already and MM said it's too minor bug and it's too complicated to fix it so just let it be and hope ppl wouldn't lame with it :X

Michal Marcinkowski
November 14, 2005, 1:34 pm
Yeah, I could fix it but there would be more bugs because of that, it's a hard issue.
However the join game pause bug can be fixed I think.

DragonSlayer
November 14, 2005, 3:05 pm
quote:Originally posted by Michal MarcinkowskiYeah, I could fix it but there would be more bugs because of that, it's a hard issue.
However the join game pause bug can be fixed I think.

Well, the main issue is the join game pause bug so as long as that is fixed, it's all good. You'll see if someone abuses the f10 bug so it isn't as much of a problem.