( search forums )
Few minors.
Soldat Forums - Misc - Soldat Beta Testing
Dark_Noddy
November 15, 2005, 5:03 pm
1. When playing on a server, wich doesnt have the outline file (?) like the beta SK one, and U cant download, U will get a buggy looking map, however if U rotate and get back to the map it looks ok with some outline... Dunno specs..
Second join(1)
Second join(2)

2. When fiering at certain angles into a crowded groupe of ppl, the bulle will try to fall thru the ppl and make a nice fountain of gore (demo) with sound. (this was in 1.3 aswell - dunno if its conciderd a bug, anyhow its not likely that it will happen on a server.)

3. Adding bots so that the total number of players > 32 leads to a acces violation..

4. Kill-calculation SCREWED when doing bots + nade (demo).

I havent read all the 13 pages of topics.. So sorry if I repost anything allready reported.

Bugs Revenge
November 16, 2005, 4:06 am
1st bug happened to me too at the beta server :X

and nah, you didn't realy repeat any reports :)

Vijchtidoodah
November 16, 2005, 5:20 am
quote:Originally posted by Bugs Revenge1st bug happened to me too at the beta server :X

Ditto. This happens pretty infrequently in 1.3, too. When it happens to me, it's generally because I somehow downloaded the wrong map, but loaded it up anyway. You can see people run around and through walls while you're all glitched out and such.