( search forums )
Flag bug
Soldat Forums - Misc - Soldat Beta Testing
Meandor
November 23, 2005, 9:01 pm
1855.27 Dowhook: Hii. I know why there is flag bug in soldat. When someone is standing on his flag enemy can't capture it. For example when player from red team is standing on red flag blue team can't capture flag. I know that you are betatester so you can report this somewhere.

DragonSlayer
November 24, 2005, 1:34 pm
If I'm correct, this only happens when the red team player is standing on the flag. If a blue team player is standing on the flag, red team can still get it.

Nukem
November 24, 2005, 8:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by DragonSlayerIf I'm correct, this only happens when the red team player is standing on the flag. If a blue team player is standing on the flag, red team can still get it.

your right, just tried it out

Rambo_6
November 25, 2005, 12:56 am
Either this should be evened out by removing this altogether, or adding it to the blue team.

I suppose it could be a good strategic thing for the team that has to guard the flag.

I suppose it's up to MM to either fix it or add it.

N1nj@
November 27, 2005, 11:19 pm
MM, can you check this out please?

Michal Marcinkowski
November 28, 2005, 4:49 pm
So it just works for one team?

N1nj@
November 28, 2005, 9:15 pm
yes, according to Nukem and DSlayer when the red team player is standing on the red flag, blue team can't get the flag.

Yukwunhang
November 29, 2005, 4:17 pm
Another flag bug. (Or a feature?)
Demo:
http://se.llsc.us/uploader/files/2/flagbug.sdm

You can't throw away the flag if you're near a wall and facing it. When you try to throw, the flag would act weird. (Check the demo)

Spectral
November 29, 2005, 6:26 pm
I'm all for adding the flag holding feature Dowhook brought up for blue team. Seems like a good strategic action

N1nj@
November 29, 2005, 9:27 pm
yuk, that's not a bug, the feature was there to prevent the flag from going into the polygon, cause i think the flag works differently from like throwing other objects, it 'spawns' at a certain position in front of your soldat instead of moving or something =/