( search forums )
Oi, Bugs, cut it out man.
Soldat Forums - Misc - Soldat Beta Testing
Chakra`
December 3, 2005, 7:03 pm

At least Cold Fusion keeps quiet. But you! the hecks with you and m79?

it's like you'd put your own mother tied down to a jeep, put a brick on the accelerator pad, and aim it straight for the Gazaa strip before you'd allow the m79 to face any 'harsh' criticism, let alone nerfing. Give it a break man.

Incidently, tweak the bloody thing. I think it seriously unwise to approve the barret as it currently is, then leave the only other 1-shot weapon unchanged despite its evident popularity, judging from what it is in the public balance server right now.

grrrrrrrrr.

Deleted User
December 3, 2005, 7:06 pm
I completely agree with you. I think proper way to deal with this situation would be killing Bugs with fire giving M79 a longer reload time or more bink.

LazehBoi
December 3, 2005, 7:06 pm
I concur.

?
December 3, 2005, 7:15 pm
I still post in these forums? dang...
Ville's idea is good but it doesn't need too much bink added, remember its a one shot weapon, and with time added to the reload.... its not like we want people to stop using it as a whole.

Michal Marcinkowski
December 3, 2005, 7:27 pm
I think the bink should be increased for M79, like from 25 to 45?

Chakra`
December 3, 2005, 7:51 pm
Thats exactly what I set it to in the first public balance ¬_¬ (although there was the minor firing-delay on top of that).

I found it took about that much for the m79's bink to have a recognisable effect, as 25 bink for a short-medium range weapon, when binked and tested by a few us long ago, changes the direction of the projectile by no more than a few millimetres if any.

Bugs Revenge
December 3, 2005, 7:54 pm
Chakra come'on you'r just anti one shot kill weapons man.. I'm just trying to state my oppinion about EVERY weapon.. that's my oppinion about the m79, not coz of weaponwhoring, that's just what I think.

I havne't said ANYTHING special about the m79 lately .. so cut it out urself..
besides, as you see I'm active in ballancing ALL THE WEAPONS and not just the m79.. I was against any delay about the barret as well -> even though I realy don't like this weapon :X
so if u'r inactive just stay this way .. and say IMPORTANT stuff, not personals. if u have anything personal leave it ASIDE!

DragonSlayer
December 3, 2005, 7:57 pm
Well, giving longer reload to M79 would be pretty ridiculous but adding some more bink would be good. 35-40 sounds fine to me.

Taxista
December 3, 2005, 8:07 pm
Im also for increase bink to 40/45. Lets just test it tomorow. Someone update the weapmod and upload it to the server.

EDIT: i have tested a bit with bugs and it seemed fine with 45. lets test it better tomorow with more ppl.

Michal Marcinkowski
December 3, 2005, 8:32 pm
I'll do it for tomorrow.

Cookie.
December 3, 2005, 8:52 pm
No delay on it but add bink to it... One of the most exciting things is rushing with the m79 and blasting them before they get a chance to fire or get out of the way... If it had delay it would become to boring :(

Taxista
December 3, 2005, 8:57 pm
btw MM dont forget to decrease LAW´s reload to 480/460 to test it too.

Bugs Revenge
December 3, 2005, 10:32 pm
Just download my weapon mod.. all are updated including the m79 new bink..
http://llsc.us/members/BugsRevenge/uploads/Comb131New.ini

Outcast
December 3, 2005, 10:49 pm
45 bink is fine I guess, but then you have to ask yourself, wouldn't that automatically make autos a lot stronger? Since all autos fear m79ers in rather smaller maps, since they know they can die no matter how hard they shoot <_<