( search forums )
Delphi
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Developers Corner
Tabz
December 23, 2005, 9:01 pm
hey, does anyone know were i can download delphi, even if its a trial, i rally wanna make a my own game like soldat, ill be willing to learn so can someone please direct to the right site. thanks looads

KeFear
December 23, 2005, 10:28 pm
well, there aren't any "legal" downloads available, as far as i know...

Deleted User
December 24, 2005, 3:00 am
http://www.borland.com/downloads/download_delphi.html

Download the one called "Delphi 2005 Architect Trial". Once downloaded, there are instructions on how to get a Trial key.

rabidhamster
December 24, 2005, 3:07 am
^nice avi, enesce. better than the crappy quick edits.

tabz, i'm warning you, unless you have plenty of experience with text-based programming, you're going to be very disappointed.

KeYDoN
December 25, 2005, 11:21 am
You can download Delphi 7 Personal Edition from the polish Borland Website.
(~53MB)
[URL]

But you still need to register it for free @ www.borland.com

FliesLikeABrick
December 25, 2005, 4:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by rabidhamster^nice avi, enesce. better than the crappy quick edits.

tabz, i'm warning you, unless you have plenty of experience with text-based programming, you're going to be very disappointed.

.... you mean any real coding? if you call delphi "text-based" then i don't know what you consider not text-based...

what wouldn't be text-based? dragging pictures of happy people and unicorns around in a screen to make a flash video?

KeFear
December 25, 2005, 11:06 pm
REAL programming IS text based! You can create applications with clicks and drags, but that isn't programming, isn't coding.