( search forums )
Looking for a good delphi Programmer
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Developers Corner
Tabz
December 27, 2005, 1:45 am
Hey, im looking for a good delphi programmer who would like to make a game like soldat with me. i am a graphix designer so i would make all the pics, site logo n stuff. and i need a partner to program. if you are interested my msn id is : Swally_1991@hotmail.com. we can decide what kind of game it will be. this may be a long term project. depending on how fast you can code. remeber this is a project for both of us. the only payment is the money we get for regestering members. thanks for your interest

~Tabz

Tabz
December 27, 2005, 12:22 pm
Anyone, its a good thing to do. how out you MM u could make a soldat 2.0? and get it done quicker.

Deleted User
December 27, 2005, 12:34 pm
NO!

.alex.oner.
December 27, 2005, 12:41 pm
D:

Tabz
December 27, 2005, 12:58 pm
kl, anyone fancy this?

b00stA
December 28, 2005, 7:12 pm
This is already doomed.

And no, I'm not being pessimistic here.

Tabz
December 28, 2005, 7:49 pm
ACTUALLY ive started on it. and ill keep you all updated

3rd_account
December 30, 2005, 4:56 am
Good luck, but I don't see the point of making a replica of a game in the same language and with no bigger staff that has at least 4 years head start and a devoted community. But of course you can always try. =)

The Geologist
December 30, 2005, 5:05 am
There will be no Soldat 2.0

Deleted User
December 30, 2005, 5:32 am
perhaps someone will make a beefed up soldat version when/if Michal releases the source code

Tabz
January 2, 2006, 5:14 pm
hey all,the games lookin hot, im working on the wepons, the site is done and the programming is in progress. its all happening really quickly so look out soldat Multi-Shot 2d is coming

b00stA
January 3, 2006, 11:34 pm
Tabz, any proof you could show us?

Tabz
January 6, 2006, 10:45 pm
hey all, this is the programming company im working with

http://vulcano.havokwh.com

everything is goin soooooper but we need some help with the charecter if there any volinteers. youll get a say in ther credits

Tabz
January 6, 2006, 10:48 pm
oh yea and heres the games website, its still under construction really but here it is

http://multishot.havokwh.com

Soulsnipa
January 6, 2006, 11:03 pm
website sure is done

rabidhamster
January 7, 2006, 3:00 am
that's one heck of a website, yep.
so, are you gonna show us some weapons and other gfx, or are you just gonna sit there and convince people that you've been faking it the whole time?

KeFear
January 7, 2006, 9:47 am
i don't like the websites.. is it me or those are just really fakin dark?

Tabz
January 7, 2006, 9:01 pm
k ill post a wepons screenshot but theyre getting watermarked for now

Tabz
January 7, 2006, 9:25 pm
[IMAGE]

ok theres some wepons the black lines are just a watermark, i may post more later btw if you go to the

www.vulcano.havokwh.com you can download the progress news, theres only the models maps and codeing the game to go, all the star screens, config and everything else is done, just download the news program and check up on it sometimes and see whats happening. c ya for now

GAMEOVER
January 7, 2006, 11:28 pm
Pay MM to code your knockoff, and lets laugh together when the vets/hardcore players dont migrate over.

Elephant_Hunter
January 8, 2006, 2:56 am
I'm sorry, but I couldn't work for somebody with worse spelling than 12 year old cousin. You're probably also using a illegal copy of Delphi to do this programming.

Deleted User
January 8, 2006, 3:15 am
isnt this illegal or something? oh well.

vash763
January 8, 2006, 3:42 am
Can't he learn not to double post?

Tabz
January 8, 2006, 5:18 pm
:)) no its not illegal we are making our own game and nothin is illegal about it so SHUT IT ok thanks

EDIT : worse spelling than 12 year old cousin
i think is should be worse spelling than MY 12 year old cousin, your comment has just backfired

Elephant_Hunter
January 8, 2006, 10:23 pm
Not exactly. That was a typo and hardly constitutes backfiring. It has nothing to do with my ability to spell correctly or type legible sentences.

Now... You're telling me that you're not doing anything illegal. I'm almost doubly sure (as a result of your childish behavior) that you are lying. Has it been licensed out to some other company, or does it actually belong to you? If it has been licensed to another company then you have no right to program with it. A copy of Delphi 8 would run you at least four hundred American dollars.

Would forum members please stop using "ok thanks" when they know that they are in the wrong? Look at what we are teaching the children.

Deleted User
January 9, 2006, 1:07 am
quote:Originally posted by Tabz:)) no its not illegal we are making our own game and nothin is illegal about it so SHUT IT ok thanks

how the hell do you know? you stole another persons idea. if its slightly different its still clear you copied it.

its not like u can make a game like soldat exept you add a swim feature and go OMG INS NOT SODLAT IT HAS OTHER FEATURES OK THANKS

Tabz
January 9, 2006, 6:29 pm
quote:Originally posted by Elephant_HunterNot exactly. That was a typo and hardly constitutes backfiring. It has nothing to do with my ability to spell correctly or type legible sentences.

Now... You're telling me that you're not doing anything illegal. I'm almost doubly sure (as a result of your childish behavior) that you are lying. Has it been licensed out to some other company, or does it actually belong to you? If it has been licensed to another company then you have no right to program with it. A copy of Delphi 8 would run you at least four hundred American dollars.

Would forum members please stop using "ok thanks" when they know that they are in the wrong? Look at what we are teaching the children.

ACTUALLY we are programming with a free version of a program, im not doing anything illegal the program is free and im sorry if you dont like it

quote:
how the hell do you know? you stole another persons idea. if its slightly different its still clear you copied it.

its not like u can make a game like soldat exept you add a swim feature and go OMG INS NOT SODLAT IT HAS OTHER FEATURES OK THANKS

ok i didnt steal this idea, if you think i did and if thats illegal what about worms, that was out before soldat so there,

ps if you guys keep going on like this i think ill just stop giving u updates and just leave you all to it. actually yea. You can just visit the site or download the news program. bye everyone im out of here!