( search forums )
Need a good and reliable status script
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Developers Corner
Leo
March 25, 2006, 12:58 pm
Untill now I was using zitrostats but this script has so many bugs that's unusable. I need a good status script made with php/mysql for my servers. If you can program in php and you have the time please contact me at leo@soldat-lra.net or through MSN, my email there is leo_gr_11@hotmail.com. The script will be made exclusive for LRS servers and, of course, you will be payed for your work. Thanks.

Soulsnipa
March 25, 2006, 1:53 pm
0.o if I wasnt busy and other stuff I would [try] this for free as a new project.

DePhille
March 25, 2006, 2:36 pm
Just wait until U13SSS redevelopment is finished and you'll have a stable statsscript :)
I just need to insert a few things and do some extensive bugtesting once I finish my exams (monday). Dunno what other info I may yet publish so contact Bricks for it ;)

Grtz , DePhille

Leo
March 25, 2006, 2:43 pm
I don't really like the current style of u13ss script. I need something like zitro-stats style. With own index.php and links to everything else.

FliesLikeABrick
March 25, 2006, 4:06 pm
the new u13sss script is in the works, Dephille has taken over primary development on it. The new version should be more capable of working standalone without looking like a dogpile, since it will use CSS and be able to easily be changed. We will also make it come with a index.php file for people who do intend to use it like that.

Leo
March 25, 2006, 6:59 pm
Ok, I have put my current stats down. I'll wait for your release.

bbqchips
March 27, 2006, 11:49 pm
I made a very simple stats system for my server a while ago, it is completely stable as it only uploads a static html page to your webserver. The source+binary is available here: http://www.planetsoldat.com/download-8.html

Wouldn't take long for someone to update it to do more complicated stats.