( search forums )
Different character genders.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Developers Corner
Slade
June 6, 2006, 5:21 pm
I noticed that there are no female character options in the player menu. Also i noticd that not many girls play soldat, probably cause of this. Who thinks that in the next version of soldat, you should be able to choose a girl option on char menu? Women are jsut as capable in combat as men. (Probabl more actually)

Liber_Lupus
June 6, 2006, 5:25 pm
Most players who play Tomb Raider are males. I haven't seen anyone who would complain about her gender.

chrisgbk
June 6, 2006, 10:58 pm
The truth is, a lot of the guys would play as girl characters. It's the way the internet works, some guys seem to enjoy pretending to be girls. Not many girls play soldat(or, let it be known they are female) because of the creepy guys who play Soldat and/or inhabit #soldat.forums >.>

This really should have gone into suggestions, not dev corner.

gold
June 8, 2006, 9:58 am
well, its probally not a bad idea but males are naturally the ones you would imagine holding an M79 etc. and having wars, not a girl (no offence, its just fact)

gold
June 8, 2006, 9:59 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Liber_LupusMost players who play Tomb Raider are males. I haven't seen anyone who would complain about her gender.

Yes, Yes very true i dont complain XD