( search forums )
Mod tools?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Developers Corner
Blitzer86
October 31, 2003, 8:53 am
What about modding tools for Sodlat, me and my friend just replaced sounds and icons with ww2 weapons, but we cant edit the weapons as we would like to, is there any modding tools for editing weapons?, it would be really nice if there were, i dont meen, exe hacking just something to edit weapons for youre own "mod"

NightCabbage
November 1, 2003, 10:08 am
All you can do is change the pictures and sounds.

They are located in various folders inside the main Soldat folder.

Sounds - Sfx
Weapon pics - Weapons-gfx
Weapon icons - Interface-gfx/Guns

?
November 1, 2003, 4:10 pm
and gostek (read teh sticky by abortion to find out what is what)

Escalus
February 26, 2004, 6:05 pm
What type of mods would you guys make? WWII is a no-brainer, it's all been done before. A futuristic mod would be sweet, plus it would make sense since there are jet rockets on your feet ;). A question; can you alter the bullet trails of weapons (their look and arc)? It would be sweet for the modding community.

dadarkman
March 11, 2004, 2:44 pm
you can get youre mod-maker here:) [URL]

Deleted User
July 9, 2004, 8:59 pm
coool....:D

Deleted User
July 9, 2004, 9:00 pm
wtf is a poa editor..?:S

Deleted User
July 9, 2004, 10:02 pm
Allows you to edit animations.

Alamo
July 9, 2004, 10:03 pm
next time, use the [IMAGE] function! ;)

a .poa editor lets you change the animations of your characters and add new ones but you sacrifice the possibility to play online so you should not do that if you want your mod to be open to the public :)

Edit: meh... Ville was faster :)

Skeptik
August 28, 2004, 5:31 pm
i dont approve of any mods O.o
i think michal did a wonderful job.
you shouldnt try to mod what he and everyone else has worked soo hard on.

Liber_Lupus
August 28, 2004, 5:46 pm
... What if you get bored of the original soldat mod. Then its nice to use something diffrent, more fun and exciting.

Alamo
August 28, 2004, 6:36 pm
The stuff that comes with Soldat just gets plain boring if you play the game for a looong time. And btw: Soldat is a one man project.

Skeptik
August 28, 2004, 7:12 pm
sure the programming is, but if you read the manual you will see quite a few thinks for assistance..